Department of Disease Control Announcement
Those who went to the following places, please contact Phitsanulok Provincial Public Health Office 088-2752237. (Urgently needed)
1. March 13, 2020, at NanNam restaurant from 6 pm onwards
2. March 13-17, 2020 at @Tree Condo Phitsanulok Fitness
3. March 14, 2020 at I-fitness from 6pm onwards.
4. March 6, 2020, travelled via Lion Air (Phitsanulok-Bangkok)
5. March 8, 2020, travelled via Nok Air (Bangkok-Phitsanulok)
Urgent information from the Phitsanulok city on March 25, 2020, stated that a woman (42 years old) went to a pub and traveled back from BKK to Phitsanulok on March, 9, 2020, and had shown a sign of sickness on March 11, 2020. As of now, the woman has been treated in Buddhachinaraj Hospital. NU COVID-19 Control Center announced that:
1. People in Phitsanulok who have contacted this woman before March 11, 2020, have low risk of infection. However, people should monitor yourselves by putting on masks every time you are out to public places, and keep track of specific symptoms such as fever, caught, sore throat, or feel feverish. If you have these symptoms, please visit the doctors.
2. On March 14, 2020, from 6 pm to 7 pm (According to the information from I-Fitness), the woman went straight to the second floor of the fitness and attended Yoga fly class for 1 hour. Five people who were closely contacted the woman, were contacted by NU hospital to be investigated and monitored.
3. The daughter of this woman had came for a checking up at the ER department of NU Hospital on March 22, 2020. NU hospital has collected all the names of the staff who have contacted the daughter and began the investigation process and monitoring closely according to the healthcare standard. NU COVID-19 Control Center will announce further guidelines soon.
4. NU Staff and students who have no contact with those people should not worry of Covid-19 infection. However, please do follow the steps of protecting yourselves from COVID-19 such as wearing masks, cleaning your hands oftenly, and following the two main guidelines as follows:
4.1 Social Distancing: Stay at least 1 – 2 meters away from others
4.2 Shelter in Place: Stay inside the house and do not go outside unless it is necessary.
If there is any update, NU COVID-19 Control Center will announce in the next announcement