- Thai students must have completed secondary school with a minimum overall GPA of 2.50 of the 4.00 system and average GPA from English courses of 2.75 of the 4.00 system
- Foreign students must have high school certificates or equivalent secondary school certificates in their home country.
- Foreign students must have proof of English language proficiency when applying.
- Thai and foreign students are expected to take a Cambridge English Placement Test (CEPT) administered by Naresuan University.
How to apply
Apply by mail, e-mail, in person or online.
Application forms can be downloaded from the NUIC website.
1. Two recent photographs of 1 x 1 size
2. One copy of a certified school transcript
3. One copy of a national identification card
4. One copy of a house registration
– US$ 15 (for overseas applicants) paid through bank transfer
Bank: KRUNGTHAI BANK
Branch: Naresuan University
Payee account name: International College Admission Fee
Payee account number: 857-0-58327-3
Swift code: KRTHTHBK (please attach a proof of payment with the application form and supporting documents)
Tuition & Fees (2019)
Library and other fees ฿1,100/semester
International student fee ฿15,000/semester
Dormitory fee ฿15,600/year
(for a shared room, not including electricity bill)
Health insurance for international students ฿ 4,300/year
International College Naresuan University
Phitsanulok Province 65000 Thailand
Tel: +66 5596-8558
Fax: +66 5596-8558