B.B.A. in International Human Resource Management And Development (IHRMD)
As all organizations are transforming and evolving, this degree will prepare you for the future of work. Digitalization at work, technology proliferations and changes occurring everywhere, IHRMD will provide a global education where graduates will lead people, be a strategic business partner, manage and develop organizations, change agents, and be an employee champion in any type of organization. This program produces graduates with international managerial skills.
Career Opportunities :
- Human Resource administrators
- Human Resource coordinators
- Executive recruiters
- Human Resource managers
- Job placement specialists
- Benefits specialists
- Employee specialists.
- Personnel Administrator in Public and Private Sectors
- Human Resource Consultant
- Organizational Development (OD) Practitioner
- Business Employment in and outside Thailand
- Entrepreneurs and other careers related in business management and organizations